Monday, November 2, 2009

ON TO THE NEXT ONE

Tampa was great, didnt have to workout again, but my meetings went extreemly well just not closing the deal. Tampa notified me that they signed a linebacker Tuesday of last week, the day after spoke with Doug Williamafter he returned from London following their lose to the Patriots. Doug continued to tell me that im four years removed and this is tough for me to do; but so what, what isnt tough worth working for. I want tjis guys and were going to get it, God is with me through this storm and I know that there is Sun shine just behind the clouds. So you know what im on to the next one. Leaving for Tennessee this Thursday to meet with Titains. Spoke with them today and ill be ready. I love this game and im hungry. Thanks again for all your prayers love and support, we gone make it, I belive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY WORLD, MY LIFE #PEPPNATION

My photo
I work hard, never give up and do what I have to do so I can do what I want to do.

CULPEPPER ON THE AIRWAVES

On Wednesday, I hit the recording studio for my 1st radio interview on the international radio program, Eat Soccer! Check me out