Monday, November 9, 2009

Tennessee Titan




What a great trip, were going to get signed baby and im sticking to that. Tennessee was awsome. Once I figure out this HTC phone I have, I'm going to upload the pics that I took. When I arrived in Tenn. I had a moment to check into my hotel and get prepared for my meeting with player personnel. Each team has different ways that they do business, the Titans in particular (just like many teams) do all their player scouting through player personnel. Brandon Taylor is the assit director of player personnel and the guy who I was scheduled to meet with. While waiting for him in the "Matrix" like lobby (pictures), I decided to say a prayer and give thanks to my creator; while waiting a guys sits his things in front of me and said hello, i responded and continued in player. When he returned I introduced myself and he did also; Reggie Plesant, team chaplin. I explained to him why I was there and what my intentions were for their team; he told me God bless and good night. I thought that was awsome too. Soon after Brandon walks over, we talk about my experince and love for the game. After 25-30 Brandon said to me we will contact you mid to late November and that made me feel great.

After meeting with Brandon Taylor, I met with a young man name Jerry Childress. Mr. Childress is in his late 60's mid to early 70's and he works security for the Titan. he told me i have only known 2 guys to come in here requesting a job; your one of them and the other is me. Mr. Taylor went on to tell me that's how he got his JOB. "I JUST KEPT COMING UNTIL THEY HIRED ME, YOU JUST KEEP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING KEEP GOD FIRST AND YOU WILL GET HERE." What is meant to be will be.

Got a chance to meet up with some hommies from high school, meet Vince Young and other Titans players. Just keep doing what you doing and you will get there and thats what I will do.

Culpepper

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping you'll go to the Titans. That way we can stay with my brother, who lives in Nashville, when we come down to watch a game!

    Steve Castleberry and family

    ReplyDelete

MY WORLD, MY LIFE #PEPPNATION

My photo
I work hard, never give up and do what I have to do so I can do what I want to do.

CULPEPPER ON THE AIRWAVES

On Wednesday, I hit the recording studio for my 1st radio interview on the international radio program, Eat Soccer! Check me out