Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tampa Bay Florida

Well as you know Buffalo decided to go with a veteran player rather then me, it's cool though i figured it all worked out for the best, when one door closes, not saying that Buffalo's door is closed but you have to keep moving forward. Tmrw morning I leave for Tampa Bay Florida to meet with Doug William; do you know who that is, because in the beginning I didn't. It wasn't until I pulled this mans bio that I found out that he is the first African American quarterback to win a Superbowl and MVP of the game for the Washington Redskins. Well I'm meeting with Mr. William tmrw morning and I'm again so excited and I just can't hide it.
Doug called me Monday afternoon once he returned form London, an NFL world game against the Patriots. They lost but he seem to be in good spirit. I answered with excitement, Mr. Williams how are you etc; as we continued in the conversation and moved past the small talk, I realized that they had a game in London so I figured I would asked if he went, he said yes and he hasn't been in Tampa longer then 45 min. he just so happened to stop by his office, received my call and returned it promptly, but I would say more like with a seance of urgency. Like we need your help and we need it now. The conversation continued, he asked me what school I went to when I came out etc.; once I answered all those questions he said, so you know that this coming up draft you will be 4 years removed right; no I replied, I guess I never thought of it like that. He then said well yes the NFL looks at it like this, you have the "07" draft, "08" draft, "09" draft and now coming the "2010" draft, how can I stand behind a guy who has been out 4 years? "Because I'm ready," every time he came to me with that I said the same responds and I said you will see this Thursday. It's my time and I wont be denied. I will be attaching the package that I will be giving to the Bills so you can check it out too. Thanks again for all the love support and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY WORLD, MY LIFE #PEPPNATION

My photo
I work hard, never give up and do what I have to do so I can do what I want to do.

CULPEPPER ON THE AIRWAVES

On Wednesday, I hit the recording studio for my 1st radio interview on the international radio program, Eat Soccer! Check me out