Sunday, November 29, 2009

Childrens Hospital Event


I had the opportunity to attend the Children's Health Care event here in Atlanta GA. Great Networking for my non-profit organization, Energy Fitness of America International here in Atlanta GA. We use functional training to help kids learning math. As most of you know, everyone learns differently; some can sit in a chair, pay attention and get good grades, others have lots of energy and can not sit still long enough to pick up the material. With this active behavior comes distraction in class of others and leads to them being dismissed from class. Well how can someone learn if they are sitting in the hall. So instead of punishing the child for an active personality which they have been bless with, we encourage it while teaching math at the same time and implementing discipline. It's A Beautiful Thing. Well here are a couple pics form the Children's Hospital event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY WORLD, MY LIFE #PEPPNATION

My photo
I work hard, never give up and do what I have to do so I can do what I want to do.

CULPEPPER ON THE AIRWAVES

On Wednesday, I hit the recording studio for my 1st radio interview on the international radio program, Eat Soccer! Check me out