Sunday, December 6, 2009

Minnesota Vikings





Now this was a fun trip, Wed. November 25th I met with Jeff Robinson of the MN Vikings. Cool guy, it's funny because I had been to the Vikings before, but this time was different, this time I was expected and wanted; it felt great. You know I was dressed to impressed, purple was the color of choice for this trip; I mean why would I wear anything else. It's funny because my good friend Tim Oliver would always tell me while in college, "I hope you sign with Vikings when you go pro, you'll look good in purple." Funny right, but he was right I actually did look great in purple LOL.

I would love to play with the MN Vikings and Brett Farve; yes I have been a Packers fan since I could remember but to be apart of an organization like the Vikes would be nice. Jeff again was very receptive and I enjoyed myself. Brad Childress was present doing a press conference during my visit and the only thing that could have made this visit even more impressive, SIGNING BABY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY WORLD, MY LIFE #PEPPNATION

My photo
I work hard, never give up and do what I have to do so I can do what I want to do.

CULPEPPER ON THE AIRWAVES

On Wednesday, I hit the recording studio for my 1st radio interview on the international radio program, Eat Soccer! Check me out