Thursday, May 7, 2009

TILL THAT DAY COMES, I WILL PATIENTLY WAIT

Hello to all, life couldn't be better. I starting to recieve phone calls back from the NFL teams. That makes me feel very good to know that my work is creating results. I'm doing my best to stay focused, focusing on the good and the things that are happening now rather then the what if's; those just seem to alter my thinking and get me off track. I prayed that this dream will become a reality and I believe it will. Sometimes I wish I could ignore the negative thoughts that go through my head from time to time, that would make this transition so much easier. I just have to keep telling myself that any day now I'm going to get that call, the call that I have been waiting for for 1 year, 9 months 7 days. I can only imagine, Ring, Ring Ring, Brandon Culpepper? Yes this is he. How are you Culpepper? This is _____________, director of player personnel for the ___________. We have reviewed your film, spoke with your agent and college coaches and we like what we have seen and heard. So I have one question for you, how would you like to be a Green bay Packer, Miami Dolphins, Arizona Cardinal, Atlanta Falcon, Baltimore Raven, Cleveland Brown, Cin. Bangal, Jacksonville Jaguar, Detroit Lion, Sandiago Charger, New England Patriot, Buffalo Bill, Tampa bay Buck, MN Viking, LA Raider, EAGLE, Colts, NY JET, NY GIANT, Dallas Cowboy, Kansas City Chief, Washington Redskins, Chicago Bears, Carolina Panthers, Washington Seahawks, Pittsburgh Stealers, Texans, Tenn Titans, RAMS, SF 49ers, New Orleans Saints. I would love to be. Well welcome to the NFL.

HE MAY NOT COME WHEN YOU WANT HIM BUT HE'LL BE THERE RIGHT ON TIME, I TELL YOU HE'S A ON TIME GOD, YES HE IS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY WORLD, MY LIFE #PEPPNATION

My photo
I work hard, never give up and do what I have to do so I can do what I want to do.

CULPEPPER ON THE AIRWAVES

On Wednesday, I hit the recording studio for my 1st radio interview on the international radio program, Eat Soccer! Check me out