Wednesday, May 27, 2009

NFL NETWORK


I'm using every opportunity possible to make it. Taking routs that some may consider out of the ordinary and I consider another step in turning my dreams and goals into reality. Today I went to the NFL Network here in LA; I figured sense they are football 24:7 and I am football 24:7, then were a match in heaven. In the beginning things went very smooth, no asking for identification by security just a hello and welcome, one of the directors directed me to where I had to go and when I got there, the secretary was standing holding the door open. The first thing she said to me was, "hello are you looking for the NFL", I replied you better believe it. Once I told her what I was doing (package in hand I might add), she notified me that although all the filming is done here in LA, what I was presenting needed to be sent to the NY office; she gave me a pass anyhow and told me she would try and find someone that could help me further. At the time, I wasn't sure what I wanted the Network to do for me. I figured at the least they could take my story and do a report about it on there daily updates, what did I have to loose. As I predicted the lady that came to meet with me told me the same thing, which was fine, I did what I said I was going to do, but I wasn't ready to go just yet. I set in the lobby where the traffic of people was crazy; it was around lunch time so I'm assuming that's why. I saw tones of people from the show, the host Rich Eisen and many other Network personalities that I would rather not mention at this time. I decided to use my time wisely and call teams while there, received some great feedback from pro personnel directors and carried on with my day. I can't go into details, but I may have put myself at the right place at the right time one again. What I can say is, the package that I left the house with was put into the hands and some very influential people who just so happen to get a chance to meet me and hear my story. It's funny how things work sometimes, makes you wonder if it's luck or destiny. I'm going to go with destiny, because that's just the way it is. I thank God for another opportunity to wake up this morning and do what I want to do, continue the chase.

ONE CHANCE

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY WORLD, MY LIFE #PEPPNATION

My photo
I work hard, never give up and do what I have to do so I can do what I want to do.

CULPEPPER ON THE AIRWAVES

On Wednesday, I hit the recording studio for my 1st radio interview on the international radio program, Eat Soccer! Check me out