Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Round I 4:40am, Round II 4:30pm

Who would have thought when my trainer here in Cali said see you in the morning that meant that I had to be up at 4:30am to prepare myself to be at the gym by 5:00am. Because today was my first day working out with Larry, I actually didn't start until 6:30am. My buddies from USC and Baylor went first, I watched but to be honest with you I didn't go to bed until 2:30am so you know how I was feeling. It's 6:15am, he starts to warm me up and we got to work. 4 sets of squats at 275lbs (not bad I like to squat but must admit its been a long time), then plyometrics, box jumps 4 sets of 25 (straddle the box and jump on top of it), more plyometrics jumping over the bench side to side 40times for 5 sets (last set bonus for over time 80x). More legs more legs more legs, we did a total of 8 different leg exercises and that's not all; we had to run the stairs 10 times. The workout was great, I did well and waiting for the next one (4:30pm). The gym is in Vinice and right next to the beach, so after workout I went over to the Firehouse an all nature restaurant where lots of body builders a pro athletes go to have a bite to eat. I headed to the beach to ice my legs in the ocean and I had 5 wind sprints while running through the water. All and all it was a great morning and I'm looking forward to Round II

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY WORLD, MY LIFE #PEPPNATION

My photo
I work hard, never give up and do what I have to do so I can do what I want to do.

CULPEPPER ON THE AIRWAVES

On Wednesday, I hit the recording studio for my 1st radio interview on the international radio program, Eat Soccer! Check me out