Tuesday, May 26, 2009

THINKING LIKE RONNIE LOTT

"When you play football, the key isn't actually winning, it's playing up to your standard; and that standard demands respect from your opponents and you teammates. I honestly believe that if you go out there and you can get some respect from your mom (mother) your dad, your friends the city of San Fransisco and your teammates; ten years from now the most important thing that you'll remember is when you see some of these people that are in your life. They will respect you for what you did on the football field. Bottom Line"

Ronnie Lott 49ers SS (Athlete)

PLAYING UP TO YOUR STANDARD
GET YOUR RESPECT, EARN YOUR RESPECT

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY WORLD, MY LIFE #PEPPNATION

My photo
I work hard, never give up and do what I have to do so I can do what I want to do.

CULPEPPER ON THE AIRWAVES

On Wednesday, I hit the recording studio for my 1st radio interview on the international radio program, Eat Soccer! Check me out