Friday, May 15, 2009

Charlotte North Carolina

Today I arrived in Charlotte North Carolina. Tmrw morning I will have a workout for a Canadian football team. This I must say is a first, but why not, I want to play and I will play. The Cleveland Browns contacted my agent Wed. regarding my film. They said, well James Kirkland player personnel said, he received the film but my DVD did not work. She returned his call and so did I to assure him that I would send him another copy and I did. He received the copy this morning, call me around 9:30am to notify me that we have another issue with my film. This time my DVD is broke, I laughed and again sent him out another DVD and he should receive it Monday. Mr. Kirkland gave me lots of useful information to use through this journey and here I am taking another step towards my redemption.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY WORLD, MY LIFE #PEPPNATION

My photo
I work hard, never give up and do what I have to do so I can do what I want to do.

CULPEPPER ON THE AIRWAVES

On Wednesday, I hit the recording studio for my 1st radio interview on the international radio program, Eat Soccer! Check me out