Wednesday, July 27, 2011

First Rugby Tournament


Interestingly enough, this experience has been like a Scrum. You get down, put your weight behind you and push forward. "Life is Grand"

Chicago has been lots of fun. Played in my first tournament with Lion's at the Grand Rapids 7's; scored my first Tri and made lots of tackles, lol. Not going to lie, I was a little nervous when I got in the first game. You know that feeling when your on a roller coaster for the first time, yeah that feeling. I just remember going up, grabbing the ball out of the air and saying to myself, "Run Pepp".
I have been running ever since and I'm loving it.

To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY WORLD, MY LIFE #PEPPNATION

My photo
I work hard, never give up and do what I have to do so I can do what I want to do.

CULPEPPER ON THE AIRWAVES

On Wednesday, I hit the recording studio for my 1st radio interview on the international radio program, Eat Soccer! Check me out