Friday, July 15, 2011

Chicago Lions Rugby Week One

The first week with the Chicago Lions Rugby Club has been as I imagined it would be. Lots of running, sweat, little blood and one tear lol. The team has welcomed me into the club house and into their Rugby community. This weekend will be my first game and I'm excited to put my training to the test. If you didn't know, this is Rugby Sevens, same size field as a Regular 15 vs 15 game (120m long & 75+m wide), but it's 7vs7. Lot more open space, lots of speed, lots of skills and I'm loving it. I'm also close to home, which means visit mother often, as well as do some volunteer work here in Chicago and Boy's and Girl's club in Milwaukee where I grew up. Found out this morning that I will be playing in my first game this weekend with the Lions, I'm pumped. Wish me luck this weekend and I'll be sure to have fun.

PeppNation

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY WORLD, MY LIFE #PEPPNATION

My photo
I work hard, never give up and do what I have to do so I can do what I want to do.

CULPEPPER ON THE AIRWAVES

On Wednesday, I hit the recording studio for my 1st radio interview on the international radio program, Eat Soccer! Check me out