Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Whats New

Well my agent (Angela Hales AKA Big Mammma) received word that two more teams have expressed interest in me as a Linebacker in the National Football league. One team from the AFC South and the other from the NFC North, both teams in which I have expressed interest in. At this point there are many teams that I like, but I'm willing to add support to any team that gives me the opportunity. I want to compete and WIN.

Other news in the next couple months be sure to check out my web page brandonculpepper.com, .mobi which is now under construction, as well as brandonculpepperfoundation.org. We have been working closely with PR representatives to expand and grow my BRAND. I want to become a house hold name ladies and gentlemen. Not just for what I do on the field, but for what I do in the community also.

I love helping and giving service to others, not b/c I know it's going to come back to me, but because it's the right thing to do. I talk about the movie "Peaceful Warrior" a lot in my blog, one thing the actor said that I will never forget is "The greatest gift you can give is service." That's what life is all about, doing to others as you would want them to do to you.

Big thanks to Art Franklin and the Art Franklin Media Group for all of their help these last couple weeks. All those who have supported me on this journey. Most importantly I want to thank you for reading this blog,

Stay tuned for what's next. Twitter

I will be sending post and tweets when pages .com, .mobi and foundation.org are up and running.

1 comment:

MY WORLD, MY LIFE #PEPPNATION

My photo
I work hard, never give up and do what I have to do so I can do what I want to do.

CULPEPPER ON THE AIRWAVES

On Wednesday, I hit the recording studio for my 1st radio interview on the international radio program, Eat Soccer! Check me out