Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Brand Management


If you follow my tweets @culpeppernfl, then you would know that last week I attended a EICC meeting at New Birth Baptist Church. The focus of this meeing was building your Brand, whatever or whoever it may be. It was explained to me that I am a brand, my image and how I carry myself is watched and should be carefully monitored.

So after the meeting, I was introduced to many who work in the entertainment field and represent athletes, actors, artist, male and female alike. They were explaining to me how I have a very marketable brand and the benefits that can come from it (it=me=brand). This week I have set through a series of phone conversations with those I met at theevent; setting up meeting to put together marketing stategies and ultimaly choose a team or firm that can represent me, as well as I can represent myself.

"God is moving in my life and I'm along for the ride."

1 comment:

MY WORLD, MY LIFE #PEPPNATION

My photo
I work hard, never give up and do what I have to do so I can do what I want to do.

CULPEPPER ON THE AIRWAVES

On Wednesday, I hit the recording studio for my 1st radio interview on the international radio program, Eat Soccer! Check me out