Thursday, March 18, 2010

Were Ready, Are You?

Im so ready to play right now!! Just had to let that out, don't be alarmed. Late night for training here in Atlanta and yes we got it in (Get IR DONE! LOL). I must say, I really am enjoying myself, this journey, the people I meet, places I go etc. I'm just so thankful for the opportunity to do what I want to do, enjoy life, possitive energy and the possitve people that I continue to attract in my life. Big congrates to my boy Big Mike that I train with here in Atlanta GA. Mike got called up by the Broncos yesterday and he is ready to go; I'm excited for him and I wish him all the best. He is O-Line, so you know I got to give him the business a few more times on the field before we both depart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY WORLD, MY LIFE #PEPPNATION

My photo
I work hard, never give up and do what I have to do so I can do what I want to do.

CULPEPPER ON THE AIRWAVES

On Wednesday, I hit the recording studio for my 1st radio interview on the international radio program, Eat Soccer! Check me out