Sunday, December 6, 2009

Duluth MN = Beautiful





Had a great time in Duluth, and yes it's still beautiful. Love ya HB, took a couple pics so you can see just how beautiful it is. I actually picked up some shoes from my buddy Holtie, he and his wifes company, the Holton Group sells Smart Wool and these awesome shoes. Well I picked up two pair and the attention I get with them on is funny too; my girl Kasiu and John thought they were entertaining also. Thanks giving dinner was in Duluth with my people was cool too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY WORLD, MY LIFE #PEPPNATION

My photo
I work hard, never give up and do what I have to do so I can do what I want to do.

CULPEPPER ON THE AIRWAVES

On Wednesday, I hit the recording studio for my 1st radio interview on the international radio program, Eat Soccer! Check me out