Sunday, December 6, 2009

NEW ORLEANS SAINTS





So my manager at my part time job, Fatsos in Decula GA, sends the Saints my contact information Sunday November 29th 2009. They called back Tuesday and said they have seen my blog, facebook and know a little history about me. This was an exciting moment for me; I mean this team is undefeated and they are checking me out; I was ready to go. Initially I had planned to go there on Thursday but actually didn't make it until Friday; everything happens for a reason. This was a short week for the Saints, played Patriots on Monday then traveled to Washington Saturday for a win today against the Redskins. They told me that because I couldn't make it down until Friday maybe I should wait, I decided to drive to New Orleans anyway. Through this Journey, I have learned that your word is everything and because I said I was going, there was nothing that was going to stop me. Things come to those who wait, but those things left over by those who hustle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY WORLD, MY LIFE #PEPPNATION

My photo
I work hard, never give up and do what I have to do so I can do what I want to do.

CULPEPPER ON THE AIRWAVES

On Wednesday, I hit the recording studio for my 1st radio interview on the international radio program, Eat Soccer! Check me out