Thursday, October 1, 2009

Welcome Back


Life is great, going strong; training working at a couple part time and giving it my all. Buffalo and I have another phone conference this coming Tuesday, I'm looking forward to it. Big things are happening in my life and i thank God for all this opportunity. This week has been amazing, got lots of work done. have to rest tonight looking forward to Friday. My buddy Rod Raymond came to town this week from MN. We got a chance to touch base and introduce him to my trainer John Lewis. Rod was one of my trainers while i was in MN for school. We shared ideas and had a great time. Something funny happened when we met up with Rod last night, one of the the Athletic Trainers attending the convention Rod is at was introduced to me by Rod; turns out she is from Buffalo NY. The Funny thing about that is that I have met three people in one week from Buffalo NY and 4 in two weeks including her. Its time to go my friends. As you know I'm a true believer in everything happens for a reason and putting out the energy necessary so my Dreams and Goals will manifest into reality, as they are now.
I have also been spend some time working with 3rd through 5th graders on their math, through physical activity. John Lewis started the program about 5 years ago with Fulton County and I have took the lead on it as of this year. It's very rewarding and the kids get a chance to learn in a different way, out of the norm (class room setting). I'm keeping myself very busy and looking forward to each and everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY WORLD, MY LIFE #PEPPNATION

My photo
I work hard, never give up and do what I have to do so I can do what I want to do.

CULPEPPER ON THE AIRWAVES

On Wednesday, I hit the recording studio for my 1st radio interview on the international radio program, Eat Soccer! Check me out