Wednesday, December 17, 2014

TIME TO GET BACK TO IT: FACE THE WORLD















Blogging has always been apart of my world, but for the moment my work and conversations have been face to face, rather than the FACE THE WORLD approach/opportunity I began some 3-4 years ago.  Blogging allows for people from all over the world, friends, family and novice (Future Leaders) alike to experience my life, my world, through my own words/lens.

CULPEPPER'S DREAMS AND GOALS ARE REALITY, has taken a slight turn in it's direction and purpose, and the focus is now more then ever, others.  My current Dreams and Goals are around the success of others, witness young people achieve their own DREAMS AND GOALS through the work and efforts of many, under the guidance of PeppNation, PN Sports Leadership Camps, Academy and PeppNation.org (The Village).  I plan to be partially responsible for 10s of 1,000s of students and student athletes alike who aspire college, go to college and graduate from college; learn trades, do trades and inspire and create trade jobs.  Those 10s of 1,000s once will then be responsible for leading others in the same manner which they were once led, while following the direction of former graduates and current business professionals.  You see, mentoring never ends...  There is always someone whose experience something, you haven't and eventually will; and those following who will experience things you already have.  Imagine if we all helped each other, teach each other and lead one another what this world will look like.

I want to create a global organization, with brand recognition that of McDonnell's and NIKE.  PEPPNATION WILL ONE DAY BE A HOUSE HOLD NAME, mark my words.  Currently we're serving roughly 500 participants here in Milwaukee, WI and the brand has been equally successful in NYC, ATL GA and soon Detroit, MI, Duluth, MN and Santa Rosa, CA.  Who doesn't want leadership and prosperity for their community?  Developing Youth Through Athletics & Extra Curricular Activities.  We must stat and believe that all things are possible, "I am human and nothing human is foreign to me" Maya Angelo.  Hard work pays off and those who work hard get PAID!

We've rapped up our first 13 weeks of Fall/Winter programing this week, and now it's time to begin selling in programing to other interested schools & community based organizations for 1st Quarter 2015.  This quarter concluded with our Flagship Coed Indoor Flag Rugby Cup, Saturday, November 22; learn more @peppnation.org.  Saturday, December 20th, PeppNation will host a Coed Indoor Flag Rugby Social @Hephatha Lutheran Church, 1720 W Locust, Milwaukee, WI; All ARE WELCOME.

My personal goal is serving 20 - 50 schools and CBOs, 2014 - 2015 school year calendar + summer camps; this fall we were @9.  I would like to Gross $100k + in fee for service, $250k + in grants and donations and $100k in sponsorship dollars in 2015.  Contributing to education, athletics, housing and the economic growth in communities we serve, both in person and online.  Long way to go and I'm confident we'll get there.

Happy Holidays to you all and stay tuned; much more exciting work to be done and children/young adults to serve.  If PeppNation can be successful in Milwaukee, WI, we can be successful anywhere in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Hey BC - this is a great read to start my day. I know you'll continue to manifest your dreams and allow other to do the same through the positivity in your work ethic and attitude. I'm honored to be able to help. Keep grinding so others can shine!

    ReplyDelete

MY WORLD, MY LIFE #PEPPNATION

My photo
I work hard, never give up and do what I have to do so I can do what I want to do.

CULPEPPER ON THE AIRWAVES

On Wednesday, I hit the recording studio for my 1st radio interview on the international radio program, Eat Soccer! Check me out