Saturday, December 27, 2014

PN COED FLAG RUGBY SOCIAL & HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Time: A nonspatial continuum in which events occur in apparently irreversible succession from the past through the present, to the future.

"Time flies when you're having fun" is often quoted by yours truly.  I can honestly say I'm having fun doing what I do; creating opportunity for myself and others.

This past Saturday, December 20th, 2014 PeppNation SLC hosted it's second annual Coed Flag Rugby Social, @Hephatha Lutheran Church Gym, Milwaukee WI.  Student Athletes, ages 7-14, throughout Wisconsin gathered to participate in this fun filled day event.  Rugby, Arts and Crafts (Holiday Cards), Rugby Film Review and PeppTalk {Civil Conversations around respect].  Community were among the many topics our guest engaged conversation.  I'm thankful to all our participants, parents, volunteers and spectators for their attendance.


24 games, 450 + points scored and lots of community was what this day was all about.  Teams of  mixed race and genders, playing with students other then their norm.  Seems so basic and the impact is breath taking to say the least.  I witness, leadership unlike I've ever seen before.  There was much skill level volatility on each team and celebrated their victories and evaluating, and improved upon their shortcomings as one unit, each and every game   There are two definition of Community displayed Saturday; 'A group of people having common interest, which I believe we demonstrated wonderfully, and A group viewed as forming a distinct segment of society'.  For example

The Community of Educated People
The Community of Civil People
The Community of Athletic People
The Community of Positive People
ALL OF THE ABOVE, WE ARE!

We've wrapped up 2014 PNSLC programming in stellar fashion and looking to have an even STRONGER 2015!  Happy Holidays PeppNation! I thank you all for your support and time.  We're in it to win it..  This is our journey, I didn't get here alone and together we will prosper.

One Unit, One Team, PeppNation

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY WORLD, MY LIFE #PEPPNATION

My photo
I work hard, never give up and do what I have to do so I can do what I want to do.

CULPEPPER ON THE AIRWAVES

On Wednesday, I hit the recording studio for my 1st radio interview on the international radio program, Eat Soccer! Check me out