Saturday, May 15, 2010

What Is New



Hey ladies and gents, I know I have been MIA when it comes to my blog, but lots has been going on the last few weeks. No I haven't signed with a team yet, but I have had a number of successful workouts. Just got back from LA, Cali. where I worked out for the Las Vagas Locos a UFL team. I also did some much needed training under the sun in Santa Monica. A place I have come to love, beautiful place and beautiful people (Santa Monica). My web page brandonculpepper.com is almost complete as well as the videos for my page and ustream account (culpeppernfl). I'm very excited about that release so please stop in from time to time and see what's new. I have attached two videos to this blog, just giving new flip cam a test run. Coming soon: brandonculpepper.com brandonculpepper.mobi brandonculpepper.tv brandonculpepperfoundation.org Running now: youtube: culpepper55 ustream: culpeppernfl twitter: culpeppernfl

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY WORLD, MY LIFE #PEPPNATION

My photo
I work hard, never give up and do what I have to do so I can do what I want to do.

CULPEPPER ON THE AIRWAVES

On Wednesday, I hit the recording studio for my 1st radio interview on the international radio program, Eat Soccer! Check me out