Sunday, May 2, 2010

Great Workout

So I was under the impression that I would be in Rookie camp this weekend, but the three teams that expressed the most interest in me never called me in. My agent insisted that I remain calm and my time is near and she sent me to a workout with an Canadian Team (CFL) the Edmonton Eskimos. I performed well in the workout, being tested in my 40 yrd dash, short shuttle, L-Drill and One on Ones. The coaches seem to like me and I made a good impression on them, all and all I'm happy with my performance.

I don't know a hole lot about the CFL, but what I do know is that it's football; a sport I love to play and I play it well. Angela (my agent) is still in conversation with a few teams in the National Football league, I have two workouts with the UFL and I'm preparing myself to play no matter what league I'm in. Thanks again for all your lave support and prayers and only time will tell where we will be, stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Hey homie no matter what cards life deal you from your journey you can always say you took the much needed steps for your journey to be successful and you did your part. No man can look down on that. Especially not GOD!
    "C4 aka CHAOS"

    ReplyDelete

MY WORLD, MY LIFE #PEPPNATION

My photo
I work hard, never give up and do what I have to do so I can do what I want to do.

CULPEPPER ON THE AIRWAVES

On Wednesday, I hit the recording studio for my 1st radio interview on the international radio program, Eat Soccer! Check me out