Monday, June 22, 2009

TAKING STEPS


The workout was great, straight to the point nothing but pure football. I must admit I was a bit nervous at first but I knew that this was meant to be. Everything went my way, I worked out well, the scouts loved me and I received a 2hr tour of the entire city of Buffalo. Every where they took me they spoke as if I were already apart of the team. This was amazing and I'm ready for camp. My agent told me that the Bills will contact Thursday to notify her when I have to report to camp. Thanks again for all your prayers.

If you believe it you will achieve it.
ONE CHANCE

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY WORLD, MY LIFE #PEPPNATION

My photo
I work hard, never give up and do what I have to do so I can do what I want to do.

CULPEPPER ON THE AIRWAVES

On Wednesday, I hit the recording studio for my 1st radio interview on the international radio program, Eat Soccer! Check me out