Tuesday, June 9, 2009

ON TIME GOD

Just got back to Atlanta and yesterdays workout in the words of my trainer was "no good". That was the first time, in a long time, that I felt like I was going to loose my breakfast. But I survived, what did you doubt me; lol? This morning my phone rang just as I pulled up to the track, it was my agent notifying me that I have been invited to workout for the Buffalo Bills next week; WOW, WHAT AND YES was all I could say. It's amazing how things work sometimes, you just have to be patient and not just hope for the best but seek the best. It's tough not to succumb to doubt, but when you work hard and things don't come as fast as you want, then you do sometime. There's this song called "On Time God" that reminds me of situations such as this. The verse to remember is, "he may not come when you want him, but he will be there right on time, he's a on time God, yes he is". Our plan and God's plan may be similar, but not always the same. I'm thankful and grateful for this opportunity I've been given and all your prayers.

Brandon Culpepper
One Chance

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY WORLD, MY LIFE #PEPPNATION

My photo
I work hard, never give up and do what I have to do so I can do what I want to do.

CULPEPPER ON THE AIRWAVES

On Wednesday, I hit the recording studio for my 1st radio interview on the international radio program, Eat Soccer! Check me out