Friday, April 17, 2009

Man my body is in transition mode

This has been one tough week. After my pro day at the University of MN and my recent visits with the Falcons, Cleveland Browns and the Colts teams have been considering more for Strong Safety rather then Linebacker. In the beginning I said cool whatever they want me to play I will play and I still believe that, but this is a huge transition. My body hasn't hurt this bad since, well I can't even remember the last time my body hurt this bad. The most difficult parts are patients and staying low. Playing linebacker and rush end things happen so fast so there really is no time to think; playing safety things happen fast but you have to wait longer for the play to develop before you react. Drills, drills, drills, one after another, this way that way, up down and that's really the best way to describe it. After training each day this week, I head to the studio to work on my film. I'm recording all my workouts to send to coaches throughout the league; film that shows what I look like as an athlete. Well it's almost 10:30am and I have to go do some editing, but thanks for taking the time to read my blog and remember time and chance comes to us all weather we decide to take that time and chance is indeed our own decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY WORLD, MY LIFE #PEPPNATION

My photo
I work hard, never give up and do what I have to do so I can do what I want to do.

CULPEPPER ON THE AIRWAVES

On Wednesday, I hit the recording studio for my 1st radio interview on the international radio program, Eat Soccer! Check me out