Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm now a blogger

Well, a good friend of mine told me about this new, but old way of communicating with friends and family all over the world. I thought this would be a great way for me to answer the over used question I get everyday on Facebook and Myspace "Pep what you doing these days"? Well life is great, really can't complain. As most people know I moved to Atlanta fall of 07 to work for Budweiser (Eagle Rock Distributing), six months into the game I resigned from my position (Contemporary Marketing Rep) began playing Rugby for the Atlanta Old White Rugby Club and started training full time under John Lewis (Jamal Lewis Brother) at Energy Fitness. I decided that I wanted to play football again, explained to John my dreams and goals and here I am. Boy it has been a crazy ride but I am enjoying myself. Each day I get up around 6:00am, eat breakfast, head to gym and train a couple of members of the Energy Fitness who want to live healthy lives. 10:00am is when I train and boy do we get it in, everything from resistance bands, plyometrics, sprints on the track, trails, cycling etc. You name it we do it. I have been training with John a little under a year and my body has changed 180 degrees. As most of you know during college ball at the University of Minnesota Duluth I was a big guy (250 lbs) heck I played Defensive Line, now I'm 218lbs and looked at as a safety. I have met with the Greenbay Packers, Atlanta Falcons, Washington Redskins, Kansas City Chiefs, Sandiago Chargers, New Orleans Saints, New York Giants, Buffalo Bills, Cincinnati Bangles, Cleveland Browns, New England Patriots, Baltimore Ravens, Indianapolis Colts and the Miami Dolphins,. I along with my trainer believe that I will make camp summer and fall 2009 and all I can say is WOW!!! A year ago imagined myself playing professional ball, but now I believe I will be playing professional ball amongst some of the best athletes in the national football League.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY WORLD, MY LIFE #PEPPNATION

My photo
I work hard, never give up and do what I have to do so I can do what I want to do.

CULPEPPER ON THE AIRWAVES

On Wednesday, I hit the recording studio for my 1st radio interview on the international radio program, Eat Soccer! Check me out