Sunday, October 16, 2011

Recap of my Rugby Journey this year

The picture show my journey Rugby.
-California, with Santa Monica Dolphins. 

-Chicago for USA 7's Combine

-Signed with Chicago Lions

-Played in Beach 5's tournament with Milwaukee

-Back to Chicago Lions

-Opportunity presented to play with Atlanta for nationals.  Denied by USA rugby committee.

- Cleared from Lions

-Signed with Milwaukee Rugby 15's

-Played in Rugby league Championship game with NY Wild Cats

-Met with Play Rugby USA

-Back to Milwaukee with 15's club

-Signed with NYAC Rugby Club in NYC

















No comments:

Post a Comment

MY WORLD, MY LIFE #PEPPNATION

My photo
I work hard, never give up and do what I have to do so I can do what I want to do.

CULPEPPER ON THE AIRWAVES

On Wednesday, I hit the recording studio for my 1st radio interview on the international radio program, Eat Soccer! Check me out