Tuesday, January 11, 2011

ACADEMIC TIPS FOR STUDENT ATHLETES


As a student athlete, I remember doing very well on the field and getting my test back in the from my teachers and not having the same feeling of success. In high school, this can be difficult and can play a large role in you being eligible for a scholarship. Here are some helpful tips that I used to make sure I got the grades and scholarship I deserved.

Hey as always I have an open door policy, so if you have any questions about football and or academics. Send me a message @ twitter @culpeppernfl, or contact me on facebook @Brandon Culpepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY WORLD, MY LIFE #PEPPNATION

My photo
I work hard, never give up and do what I have to do so I can do what I want to do.

CULPEPPER ON THE AIRWAVES

On Wednesday, I hit the recording studio for my 1st radio interview on the international radio program, Eat Soccer! Check me out