Friday, June 11, 2010

June 10th 2010

I spoke with my bank this morning regarding some issues with my account and what does the operator say to me, "Hello Mr. Culpepper how are you, I remember you from when we spoke last, about a year ago." I wasn't sure at this point who he was but later in the conversation he asked, so how's football going did you get signed, who you with etc. I politely said, no not signed yet and continue on with the reason for me calling. Before the phone called ended the operator mentioned football one more time. He told me to continue to work hard and good things will happen. I then told him what I had been doing, trying out for teams and my training/ tryout in LA. I revealed to him that I have been getting a little frustrated with the timing of my blessing and how it frustrated me to know that this means that I'm lacking faith. Calmly he said "I understand."

Bret then asked me, do you read the Bible Mr. Culpepper, I said yes and he replied, then you should read Roman 8:28. I was expecting him to give me a final quote and say goodbye, but he actually waited for me to find the scripture in the Bible; then he read off another scripture, Mathew 6:33. Bret literally began preaching to me and telling me to keep God first and all else will fall in place. This I believe and I also believe the Lord is speaking to me each and everyday, now through my Bank Operator, Go Figure!!!

O yeah, Spoke to Baltimore Ravens today! They called me about 6:45pm and all I could say was, "I'm ready to play and nothing else matters, bring me in." We will see what happens.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY WORLD, MY LIFE #PEPPNATION

My photo
I work hard, never give up and do what I have to do so I can do what I want to do.

CULPEPPER ON THE AIRWAVES

On Wednesday, I hit the recording studio for my 1st radio interview on the international radio program, Eat Soccer! Check me out