Saturday, April 17, 2010

WHAT A NIGHT

So I'm sitting here at my part time job bored as ever. It's so slow here at Fatsos Bar and Grill tonight, I don't get it, i mean it's the weekend. Now I have to sit here and think about football, the Draft and what special team gets a special guy like me. This has been an interesting weekend and I look forward to whats next.

My sister and I had an interesting conversation about my plane B and the what if question. The only answer I could give her is what if I didn't try? Everyone seem to have the answers to what I should and shouldn't be doing. Right now I'm doing what I have to do so I can do what I want to do. You know why? Because if it is to be, it's up to me. I believe that and I believe in me. Good night reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY WORLD, MY LIFE #PEPPNATION

My photo
I work hard, never give up and do what I have to do so I can do what I want to do.

CULPEPPER ON THE AIRWAVES

On Wednesday, I hit the recording studio for my 1st radio interview on the international radio program, Eat Soccer! Check me out